Monday, July 18, 2011

Darkest night of my life


Madness of Army

On the eve of Mangsir Purnima, a fair is organized at Kali Devi's temple in Chihandanda, Nagarkot. We regard Kali Devi as the protector of our village. There, Basu Dev Thapa, a Royal Nepal Army personnel, had an argument with the local Pipalbot gang. Soon a violent tussle ensued, and Thapa produced a knife but the boys took it from him and threw it away. Apparently, Thapa then left enraged for the nearby army barrack and returned with a loaded gun. By then the gang had fled. Suddenly we heard shots. People were screaming and running, we didn't wait to find out what had happened, we just ran with them.
Later on I came to know that 13 people were shot and 19 injured because of one soldier’s madness. I couldn't sleep that night. I don't know if I'll be alright again. So it is my request to all he Nepalese people we should live brotherhood. Make our Nepal better country to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment